- Our socials run every Wednesday – 7:30pm to 10pm at the Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre (MSAC) in Albert Park.
- There will be a limit on numbers for each session. If you wish to attend a Wednesday session, please book here: https://albertparkbadmintonclub.square.site/. Walk-ins may not be accepted if we have reached maximum capacity for the night. Tickets are currently $10 per person for online bookings.
- Check out our Albert Park Badminton Club Facebook page for updates on our sessions.
COVID -19 Protective actions
Please refer to our Covid-19 Return-to-play policy page.
Do not attend social badminton if you are sick.
We will provide some sanitiser.
Please install the COVIDsafe app on your phone and ensure Bluetooth is active.
Wash (or sanitise) your hands before and after each match.
No Hi-Fives or hand touching after winning points – No handshakes at end of game – Use a towel to wipe away sweat.
Doubles matches must be played with the 1.5m social distancing rule in mind – so ensure that at no time you can touch your partner
If not on court keep 1.5m apart (family/partner exceptions may apply).
Cough/sneeze into elbow or tissue.
The format of our socials
- Our socials run every Wednesday from 7.30pm to 10.00pm in the MSAC badminton hall, on courts 1 to 4.
- Keep an eye out for one of our organisers near court 2.
- We use a whiteboard to schedule 20-minute games for attendees.
- We do our best to ensure you get varied games that suit your skill level.
- Be dressed in sports clothing — sports shoes with non-marking soles.
- If you don’t have a racquet, we can lend you one.